If you’re ready to reach your potential as a manager—and even more importantly, as a leader—we have three great training camps for you this summer:
- First, there’s this blog’s namesake, the Bud to Boss Training Camp, featuring trainers from the Kevin Eikenberry Group. That workshop is designed specifically for first-time supervisors, giving participants confidence in their new roles by teaching important leadership skills such as mediating conflict, hiring, firing and dealing with HR issues. In June we’ll be in the following cities:
- June 4-5: St. Louis
- June 6-7: Orlando, Fla.
- June 7-8: Memphis, Tenn.
- June 19-20: Minneapolis
- June 25-26: Seattle
If your June calendar is already packed, check out the other Bud to Boss sessions scheduled for later this summer.
- If you’re not brand new to management—or if you’ve already attended Bud to Boss—the Leadership Training Camp would be a good fit for you. Kevin Eikenberry brings out the “remarkable leader” in each of his workshop participants. June will include both an Advanced course and an Original course:
- June 19-20: Chicago—Advanced Course (Hurry! The early bird registration discount expires Friday, May 18!)
- June 27-28: Seattle—Original Course (Hurry! The early bird registration discount expires Sunday, May 27!)
- The next session of the Coaching Training Camp won’t happen until August, but it should be on your radar now, because summer will be over before you know it. That workshop, also led by Eikenberry, teaches leaders how to bring out the best in their team members. Sign up now for that session:
- Aug. 28-29: Orlando, Fla. (The early bird registration discount expires Monday, July 30!)
Have you attended one of our training camps? Let us know what you learned!